The home of the most HYPED UP and LIT gaming community. When you join our tournaments please ensure you play fare and have fun. Look through our tournament rules below for the upcoming or current tournament we are hosting, and remember to join our Discord Server for further information and updates
COD WARZONE: QUAD KILL RACE TOURNAMENT
HOW THE KILL RACE TOURNAMENT WORKS
YOUR TEAM WILL QUEUE FOR A CALL OF DUTY WARZONE PUBLIC NO-FILL GAME (ON THE RESPECTIVE TOURNAMENT PLAYLIST) AND COMPETE TO SCORE THE MOST POINTS OVER A TIME FRAME OF 3 HOURS. YOU CAN PLAY UNLIMITED MATCHES INSIDE THE TIME ALLOWED. YOU WILL SELECT YOUR BEST 3 MATCHES. AFTER TOURNAMENT ENDS YOU WILL HAVE 60 MINUTES TO REPORT THE SCORE OF YOUR 3 BEST MATCHES. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER TOURNAMENT ENDS. CASH PAYOUTS WILL BE MADE WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER TOURNAMENT ENDS.
PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE RULES TO UNDERSTAND HOW POINTS, STREAMING AND OTHER DETAILS BEFORE BEGINNING THE TOURNAMENTS. FAILURE TO COMPLY TO ALL RULES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION WITHOUT REFUND. THERE WILL BE NO REFUND FOR ANY TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES OR NO-SHOWS.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD, YOU MUST RECEIVE THE CONSENT OF YOUR PARENTAL/LEGAL GUARDIAN.
BY COMPLETING AND SUBMITTING YOUR REGISTRATION, YOU ARE STATING THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE CONSENT OF YOUR PARENTAL/LEGAL GUARDIAN. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION.
Please remember this order number, you will need it when submitting scores at the end of the tournament.
You will be required to play with the same team members that are registered to your team for the entire tournament.
No mid-game or mid-tourney team member changes are allowed.
If one of your team members can not complete the tournament, you will have to play without the position being filled.
Playing with team members that are not registered will result in a disqualification.
• At least one member must check-in on our Discord server at least 1 hour prior to tournament start time saying "Team Name checking in" once in the respective #team-check-in time channel.
• Queue up for first game no earlier than 8PM GMT, and last game can be started if you are in warm-up lobby no later than 10:59GMT. Each team has 3 hours to score their 3 best matches. All Platforms allowed (PC, Xbox, PS4/ PS5), Cross platform must be enabled.
• One person from each team must submit scores on our website within exactly 1 hour after end of tournament. No exceptions.
• Deadline to register will be up until the start time of the tournament and then no further refunds or changes can be made.
Streaming Rules & Instructions
• Each team must have minimum 1 player streaming.
• ALL PC players greater than a 1.8 K/D must stream.
• If you are a PC player you will need to show the task manager and start the game as soon as you begin the stream. Failure to do so will results in DQ. These precautions only need to be at the beginning of the stream not before every game.
• Teams with only Xbox/PS4 players, need only ONE streamer minimum.
• On stream, show that cross-play is enabled, HOST must show geographical location with latency displayed as well, and show all team member's Warzone KD in barracks (5 seconds minimum).
• To prevent smurfs all players with less than 300 games on their account must stream.
• No camera is required to stream. But there must be audio for comms.
• Archive mode must be turned ON. This means the stream is saved and publicly viewable.
• The title of your stream MUST include #SORRYBROGAMING
• Your stream of the tournament may begin no sooner than 30 minutes prior to start time and end no later than 45 minutes after end time.
• You may stream before and after the tournament, but your stream of the tournament must be its own VOD.
• If your stream crashes during the event, restart the stream. Gameplay that is not streamed will not be eligible for scoring.
• Any game that is submitted as one of your best 3 must be streamed in full. Any disconnects within the stream will automatically disqualify the game. No time extensions are given for technical difficulties.
Allowed streaming platforms: Twitch. Facebook Gaming. YouTube.
• Absolutely no cheating of ANY form will be tolerated. Admins have final say on what is considered cheating.
• All players must play on primary account with at least 200 Warzone games at least 50 games within the last month.
• No K/D smurfing allowed
• Any extremely irregular pattern of gameplay that could be perceived as K/D tanking or reverse boosting within the last week or last 25 games before the tournament is grounds for disqualification
• If an account's K/D fluctuates abnormally within a tournament, Admin have final say on potential disqualification
• Any accounts that have been shared are prohibited.
• Games must be played on their respective standard playlist
• No single player can be over 50% of the total team K/D cap in our Beg/Interm divisions.
• Games can only be hosted on mainland servers NA (No Hawaii), EU (No Turkey), and Asia/OCE servers.
• In the event of a tie, the team that has the highest amount of kills across all 3 matches wins. The second tie-breaker is highest kills in a single match. If the tie-breaker is still a tie, the team that registered first wins
• Tournaments will not allow any intentional use of easter eggs currently in the game.